Satisfactory Academic Progress
All Financial Aid students must demonstrate satisfactory academic progress.
Crafton Hills College Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How many units must I enroll in and complete to maintain eligibility for aid?
- What is Crafton's definition of "completed units"?
- Do non-degree applicable and repeated courses count for financial aid?
- How do I maintain eligibility? 67% Rule
- How do I re-qualify if my eligibility is terminated?
- How can I monitor my own SAP status?
- How does Crafton calculate the reasonable timeframe?
- May I appeal if I lose my eligibility because I earned less than 67% of my attempted units or exceeded the unit cap?
- SAP Flowchart
For more information, please call 909-389-3223.