The Adult Education Program is a partnership between the community college and the
local adult schools.
The program aims to facilitate the transition between adult school to college, and it provides the community with resources to advance in their career or education.
- High School Diploma and NEDP
- High School Equivalency (GED/HiSET)
- Adult Basic Education skills (ABE– Math and Reading)
- English as Second Language (ESL - beginner, intermediate and advance)
- EL Civic/Citizenship Classes
- Workforce Preparation Certificate
- Basic Computer Class
- Business Management Certificate
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Construction and Facilities Maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance Technician