The Adult Education Program is a partnership between the community college and the
lo- cal adult schools.
The program aims to facilitate the transition between adult school to college, and it provides the community with resources to advance in their career or education.
- High School Diploma and NEDP
- High School Equivalency (GED/HiSET)
- Adult Basic Education skills (ABE– Math and Reading)
- English as Second Language (ESL - beginner, intermediate and advance)
- EL Civic/Citizenship Classes
- Workforce Preparation Certificate
- Basic Computer Class
- Business Management Certificate
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Construction and Facilities Maintenance
- Vehicle Maintenance Technician