If you need help with the cost of attending college, the Financial Aid Office is here to help. No student should be denied access to the educational experience because of a lack of funds. The distribution of these funds is regulated by laws designed to direct education support funds to those who need them most.
Steps To Apply for
- Complete the FAFSA Online or Dream Application Crafton Hills College School Code: 009272
- Get Form. Supplemental Form 19-20 or fill out at office.
- Go to the Financial Aid Office to open your file.
Available October 1, 2019
All awards will be posted on WebAdvisor.
Check your student email! We will notify you through email if we need additional information once you've opened your file.
BankMobile is the way to receive your disbursements.
- Fall 2016 BOG Fee Waiver Changes
- Refund Policy
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA Video
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Information
- FAFSA ID
- Links to Additional Financial Aid Information
- 2019-2020 Student Budget (pdf)
- Crafton Hills College does NOT participate in the student loan program.
You must be on the QLess line at least one hour before closing if you are opening a new file.
It's not too late to open your file!
Note: The QLess system will automatically close the line once it has reached student capacity. Join the line early to avoid not being seen!
Financial Aid Workshops
Need help completing your FAFSA or DREAM application?
August 21st - December 11th
Every Wednesday 12pm -1pm in the Financial Aid office (ccr125)
Note: Workshops are subject to change. Please check the Financial Aid office for "No Workshop" dates.
Please call for one-on-one appointments and Summer workshops.