If you need help with the cost of attending college, the Financial Aid Office is here to help. No student should be denied access to the educational experience because of a lack of funds. The distribution of these funds is regulated by laws designed to direct education support funds to those who need them most.
Steps To Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA Online (Crafton Hills College School Code is 009272)
- Get Form. Supplemental Form 18-19
- Go to the Financial Aid Office to open your file.
All awards will be posted on WebAdvisor.
CHECK YOUR STUDENT EMAIL!! We will notify you through e-mail if we need additional information once you've opened your file.
BankMobile will be the new way to recieve your disbursements beginning Spring 2019.
Date to open files for 19-20 school year TBD.
- Fall 2016 BOG Fee Waiver Changes
- Refund Policy
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA Video
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Information
- FAFSA ID
- Links to Additional Financial Aid Information
- 2018-2019 Student Budget (pdf)
- Crafton Hills College does NOT participate in the student loan program.
You must be on the QLess line at least one hour before closing if you are opening a new file.
It's not too late to open your file!
We are currently opening files 2018-2019 (Fall '18, Spring '19, & Summer '19) academic years.
Note: The QLess system will automatically close the line once it has reached student capacity. Join the line early to avoid not being seen!
Financial Aid Workshops
Need help completing your FAFSA or DREAM application?
January - May 2019
Every Wednesday 12pm -1pm in the Financial Aid office (ccr125)