Apply for Financial Aid
Steps To Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA Online or CADAA DREAM Application (Crafton Hills College School Code is 009272)
If you are planning on taking courses at both colleges; Crafton Hills College and Valley College, only enter the school code you would like to receive financial aid from. Note: The Promise Grant (aka BOG) is state aid and applies to both schools when you enter only one of the school codes from Crafton or Valley.
- Go log in to WebAdvisor and click on Financial Aid Self-Service to see your award or action items needed.
- Completing your FAFSA & FSA ID
- Renewing your FAFSA application
- What if I forgot my FSA ID password for my account?
- Net Price Calculator: How much does it cost to go to Crafton Hills?
Need assistance completing or correcting your online FAFSA or DREAM application from a Financial Aid staff member?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a workshop appointment.
You may also sign up for a free Cash for College Webinar at CSAC.ca.gov/cash-college.
Questions regarding your Financial Aid account?
Changes to Your Family’s Financial Situation
If your or your family’s financial situation has changed significantly from what is reflected on your federal income tax return (for example, if you’ve lost a job or otherwise experienced a drop in income), you may be eligible to have your financial aid adjusted. Complete the FAFSA questions as instructed on the application (including the transfer of tax return and income information), submit your FAFSA form, then contact the school you plan to attend to discuss how your current financial situation has changed. Note that the school's decision is final and cannot be appealed to the U.S. Department of Education.