Chromebook and Hotspot check-out process
Need a Chromebook or hotspot? Come check one out for the semester at the Library.
Appointments are available Monday - Wednesday (beginning 6/14 Monday - Thursday),
9 a.m. - 6 p.m to check-out equipment. The Library is open for computer-use and Chromebook/hotspot check-out only. If you have any questions about the process contact CLCdesk@craftonhills.edu with questions.
- Appointments are scheduled in 10 minute increments. You will receive an email confirming
- Only one student is booked per appointment. If you arrive and there is a student at
the Circulation Desk, be sure to keep at least 6 feet apart while you wait your turn.
- Library staff wear masks for yours and their protection.
- Arrive at the library for your appointment. You can park in Lot N. Be sure to bring your CHC student ID and check-in at the Circulation Desk.
- When you check-in at the circulation desk, Library staff will confirm you have an
appointment. Then you will sign the loan agreement confirming you are receiving a
Chromebook and charging cord.
- Next Library staff will scan your CHC student ID for check-out purposes.
- Student receives Chromebook and charging cord and check-out process is complete. The appointment takes 5-10 minutes to complete.