University Transfer Center
Join us for our FREE fieldtrips to various universities.
Includes bus transportation, lunch, campus tours and workshops.
Visit our fieldtrip webpage to sign up.
Transfer Center Hours of Operation
|Monday & Wednesday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday & Thursday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Center Closed||Fri. April 14|
CCR-220 (Campus Map) | 909-389-3399 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the University Transfer Center is to promote transfer to the public, independent (private), and out-of-state regionally accredited institutions to advance the educational success of students, especially those from underrepresented and disproportionately impacted backgrounds.
- Transfer assistance to CSU, UC, private and out-of-state universities
- Create a 2-year educational plan for successful transfer
- On-site University Representatives to review progress
- University Field Trips
- University Fairs and Events
- Complete your University of La Verne Bachelors at Crafton Hills
- Assistance with your Cal State & UC applications for transfer
- Assistance with paying the university application fees
- Workshops to help you with the transfer process
- Transfer Agreements
- Transfer Admission Guarantee Programs
- Computer workstations
- University catalogs and college search resources