College Transfer Fair
Come and meet with over 25 universities from California to out-of-state and as far as Great Britain. Here's your opportunity to ask questions about transfer, admission, programs available, financial aid and more.
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Central Complex Breezeway
Connect with Crafton alumni that have transferred to a 4-year university. Transfer mentors are available to answer questions about their transfer experience, their transfer university and/or their major.
Congratulations, Transfer Students!
- Transfer assistance to CSU, UC, private and out-of-state universities
- Create a 2-year educational plan for successful transfer
- On-site University Representatives to review progress
- University Field Trips
- University Fairs and Events
- Assistance with your applications for transfer
- Workshops to help you with the transfer process
- Transfer Agreements
- Transfer Admission Guarantee Programs
- Computer workstations
- University catalogs and college search resources
- College Source - Links to catalogs for colleges and universities in the United States
- California Colleges - Explore California colleges, Careers and information on funding sources for colleges.
For questions contact the Transfer Center at email@example.com
Biography Questionnaire for Transfer Recognition Luncheon (Submit by May 13th.)