Apply to CSU and UC for Free
Applying for transfer to the 4 year universities can be expensive, but we can help! Thanks to our Crafton Hills Foundation and our generous benefactors, the University Transfer Center has the funds to help you pay for your applications up to $160 maximum. As long as you meet the guidelines below, you can apply for a refund on a first come, first served until we have spent the funding.
- Attend a CSU or UC application workshop offered by the University Transfer Center.
- Private/Out-of-State universities, we will work with you individually.
- Currently attending Crafton AND have completed your last two semesters at Crafton
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Provide proof that you have paid for the application(s)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- University Application Fee Voucher
- pdf copy/image that you paid for your application showing the amount you paid and confirmation number.