Veterans Resource Center
Attention GI Bill Receipiants
If you're registered for spring 2023 courses and you haven't submitted your Enrollment Certification Request for VA Benefits form, please do so NOW!
This will prevent a delay in payment at the end of the month.
Please contact the VRC if you need assistance. We're Open!
Veterans Advising is Available
|Monday – Thursday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
CNTL-150 (Campus Map) | 909-389-3396 | email@example.com
The Veterans Resource Center (VRC) provides assistance to veterans and their dependents that may be eligible for various veteran educational benefits and helps transition veterans from the military to civilian life within the academic environment.
VRC Document Dropbox
Students can submit documents, such as DD214, Certificate of Eligibility, CalVET Authorization, and more to the VRC electronically for processing.
Applying for Veterans Benefits
Submit documents such as DD214, Certificate of Eligibility, CalVET Authorization, and more to the VRC electronically through the VRC Dropbox.
The VRC offers the following benefits to veterans and students utilizing veterans benefits:
- Academic Counseling
- Career Exploration and Guidance
- Psychological, Mental Health Counseling (on-site)
- Community Referrals and Services
- Personal and Professional Development Workshops
- Grants and Scholarships
- Study Center
- Computer Lab
- Free Printing Services
- Emergency Assistance
- Work Study Opportunities
- The VRC also houses the Veterans Certifying official who serves as a liaison between veteran students/dependents and the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VRC also provides a safe environment for veterans to study, socialize and relax between classes.
The center is an information center to assist with any questions concerning veteran educational benefits or educational experiences at Crafton Hills College.