Sending Official Transcripts to CHC - Crafton Hills College
Skip to main content

Sending Official Transcripts from Other Institutions to C.H.C.

Have your official high school and college/university transcripts sent to the Admissions & Records Office at Crafton Hills College. You can request official transcripts from the records office at your previous high school or any college/university you previously attended. It is recommended that you request an additional copy for your records at the same time. 

Crafton Hills College accepts delivery of official electronic transcripts through the following:

OR have your transcripts mailed to the address below:

Crafton Hills College
Admissions & Records Dept. / Transcripts
11711 Sand Canyon Rd.
Yucaipa, CA. 92399-1799

Once received, your transcripts will be used by CHC for academic advising, prerequisite clearance, financial aid and evaluation purposes.

  • Official electronic transcripts will only be accepted from certified agencies.
  • Mailed or hand delivered official transcripts must bear the official signature and/or seal of the originating institution and must be sealed in an envelope by the originating institution. Opened transcripts are considered unofficial and will not be accepted.
  • Transcripts received by Crafton Hills College from other institutions, electronically, by mail or hand carried, will not be released to, or reproduced for the student. No exceptions.

Send transcript inquiries to