All tutoring services are FREE!
Math and Writing tutoring is available beginning at 8 a.m.
One-on-one appointment tutoring (writing and languages)
- Must be made in person at the Tutoring Center
- Sessions are 30 minutes
- Offered on a first-come, first-served basis
Weekly tutoring (Not available during Summer Session)
- Looking for extra help? Apply for a 45-minute Weekly Tutoring appointment and see the same tutor at the same time every week, all semester.
- Pick up applications at the Tutoring Center or from EOPS and DSPS counselors.
Group tutoring and study groups
- May be scheduled at the front desk
- May be formed by students and led by a tutor
(No Workshops Scheduled During Summer, please see the front desk to request one.)
- Available at the front desk of the Tutoring Center
- Updated workshop calendars are also available here
- Always log in and log out by swiping your student identification card or providing your number at the front desk.
- Always log out and back in when switching activities and/or subjects.
- Appointments may be canceled if students arrive more than five minutes late.
- Only currently enrolled Crafton Hills and/or San Bernardino Valley students may enter the center. No exception for children or guests.
- Online resources
- Study rooms
- Study groups
- Pay for printing
- Textbooks on reserve (textbooks are limited)
- Style Guide References