Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services (SAS) provides academic adjustments, auxiliary aids, and services to students with disabilities so they can participate fully in the college experience. To qualify for SAS, you must be an enrolled student at Crafton Hills College, have a verifiable disability that causes educational limitations, and have the ability to benefit from instruction. Based on the nature of your verified disability you may be eligible for:
- Disability related counseling.
- Assessment for Learning Disabilities Eligibility.
- Extended Time for Exams.
- Distraction Reduced Environment for Exams.
- Priority Registration.
- Texts in alternate formats (e.g. PDFs, etext, audio, daisy or braille).
- On-campus transportation and mobility assistance.
- Specialized equipment and software.
- Sign language interpreters or synchronous live closed captioning.
- Note takers or scribe technology.
- Assistive technology (e.g. screen readers, smart pens).
- Individualized assistive technology training.
New SAS Online Orientation
Under Construction & Returning Soon!
The SAS Online Orientation provides an introduction to the program, information about the types of students served, services offered and the requirements and expectations for students interested in receiving services.