The Crafton Hills College mission is to change lives. We seek to inspire our students, support our colleagues, and embrace our community through a learning environment that is transformational. Crafton Hills College welcomes everyone and is committed to working with students from diverse backgrounds. The College has an exceptional learning environment built on a tradition of excellence, a talented faculty, a driven student body, a committed staff, with passionate leadership and community support.
To empower the people who study here, the people who work here, and the people who live in our community through education, engagement, and innovation.
We rely on the following values to support our vision and mission:
- Respect: To champion active listening and open dialogue within our community.
- Integrity: To uphold honesty in our interactions and academic pursuits and maintain community collaboration.
- Diversity & Inclusion: To promote a welcoming environment through equitable and antiracist practices in all aspects of our work.
- Innovation: To actively grow and adapt to support our mission and vision through a willingness to embrace new perspectives and new ideas.
- Leadership: To develop and inspire current and future leaders through professional development, mentorship, education, and experience.
- Sustainability: To be a leader in our community by reducing environmental impact with practices that meet the needs of the present without compromising the future.