Aquatics Center is Open
The Crafton Hills Aquatics Center features a 50 meter by 25 yard Olympic Swimming Pool kept at 80 degrees year round. The pool is 7 feet deep from end to end, there is no shallow water anywhere in the pool. It can be configured to accommodate long course and short course training (not at the same time). The pool totals 19 short course lanes and 8 long course lanes.
The Aquatics Center is located on the north/east side of campus just below parking lot J.
Community Lap Swim Hours
Fall Semester Hours starting August 16
- Monday/Wednesday 9am-4pm
- Tuesday/Thursday 10am-2pm
- Friday 9am-1pm
Early Closure Days (Water Polo Games) - May change without notice
- Wednesday, October 13, closed at 12 pm
- Wednesday, October 27, closed at 11am
- Monday, November 1, closed at 12pm
General Lane Availability (approximate and subject to change)
- 9am-10am 15 lanes
- 10am-12pm 19 lanes
- 12-4pm 9 lanes
- 10-11am 9 lanes (south/water polo side)
- 11am-2pm 19 lanes
- 9am-10:30am 9 lanes
- 10:30-1pm 19 lanes
- Thursday, November 11, Veterans Day
- Thursday-Friday, November 25-26, Thanksgiving Break
- December 23, 2021-January 1, 2022, Winter Break
Schedule subject to change without notice due to COVID-19 conditions. Schedule will change when the departments of public health change orders affecting youth and/or adult sports.
- Check-in with lifeguard upon arrival, lifeguard will handle lane assignments
- Locker rooms are closed through at least Fall 2021. Deck showers and public bathrooms are open.
- Bring your own equipment. CHC will not provide kickboards, pull buoys, float belts, etc..
- You will need to sign an additional COVID-19 Waiver
- CHC will follow any health department directives if a swimmer tests positive for COVID-19.
For swimmers registering on-line you must show the lifeguard your receipt when you arrive. Please have your receipt printed or be prepared to show your receipt on your mobile device. Parking passes are not required during the Fall 2021 semester.
For any questions contact email@example.com.
Community Swim Passes
$5 day pass; $20 for 6 swim punch card,
Best Value of $25 for a month of unlimited swims.
Students who participate in the recreation fee are welcome to swim at no additional charge. The rec fee is an optional $8 fee paid per semester at registration which allows student access to the fitness center and pool for the semester during designated hours.
Staff Swim/Fitness Center Passes
- $10 for summer semester
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.