Aquatics Center is Open
Community Lap Swim canceled on Wednesday, January 13 due to pool maintenance. Open the rest of the week.
The pool will remain open for community lap swim during the regional stay at home order.
The Crafton Hills Aquatics Center features a 50 meter by 25 yard Olympic Swimming Pool kept at 80 degrees year round. The pool is 7 feet deep from end to end, there is no shallow water anywhere in the pool. It can be configured to accommodate long course and short course training (not at the same time). The pool totals 19 short course lanes and 8 long course lanes.
The Aquatics Center is located on the north/east side of campus just below parking lot J.
Community Lap Swim Hours
Spring Semester, starting January 4:
- Monday-Thursday 9:30am-1:30pm
- Friday 10am-1:30pm
- Saturday/Sunday CLOSED
- Monday, January 18, Martin Luther King Day
- Friday, February 12, Lincoln’s Birthday
- Monday, February 15, Washington's Birthday
- Monday, May 31, Memorial Day
Schedule subject to change without notice due to COVID-19 conditions. Schedule will change when the departments of public health change orders affecting youth and/or adult sports.
- A lifeguard will take your temperature and assign you a lane before you get in the pool.
- Everyone will need to wear a mask until you reach your assigned lane.
- Please come ready to swim. Showers will not be available, locker rooms and deck showers are closed. The bathrooms will be open to one person at a time.
- All swimmers must be at least 12 years old to use the pool.
- 1 person per lane. No more than two swimmers per lane and only if they are from the same household. This will maintain 6 feet of distance between swimmers.
- Bring your own equipment. Until the COVID-19 crisis has passed us CHC will not provide kickboards, pull buoys, float belts, etc..
- You will need to sign an additional COVID-19 Waiver
- CHC will follow any health department directives if a swimmer tests positive for COVID-19.
For swimmers registering on-line you must show the lifeguard your receipt when you arrive. Please have your receipt printed or be prepared to show your receipt on your mobile device. Parking passes are not required during the Fall 2020 semester.
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Swim Passes
$5 day pass; $20 for 6 swim punch card,
Best Value of $25 for a month of unlimited swims.
Students who participate in the recreation fee are welcome to swim at no additional charge. The rec fee is an optional $8 fee paid per semester at registration which allows student access to the fitness center and pool for the semester during designated hours.
Staff Swim/Fitness Center Passes
- $10 for summer semester
- Contact email@example.com to sign up.