Transfer to Out-of-State Universities - Crafton Hills College
Skip to main content

Find Your Major Out-of-State  HERE or HERE

Search Online Programs: WASC or Peterson's Online Guide & Grad School Search

Independent universities that accept the Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT)

Learn about Financial Aid and how it works

Estimate Your Federal Student Aid (5-10 min)

Net Price Calculator Center (Estimate out-of-pocket costs for any college or university)

Transfer out-of-state without paying out-of-state fees through the WUE program

Western Undergraduate Exchange Program (Reduced Fees)

Regional Admission Counselors of California

  • Out of State Colleges & Universities recruiting California students
  • Because you are losing your California Grant for leaving the state, these schools may give you a scholarship or a tutition discount.  Be sure to ask them about this.
  • Find out more by clicking HERE.

Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)

Offers In-State Tuition:  Lincoln University of PA, Lincoln University of MO, Grambling State University, LA, Alcorn State University in MS, Harris-Stowe State University in MO, Mississippi Valley State University, Southern University at New Orleans, Southern University and A & M College in LA