- Chrome internet browser
- Any desktop or laptop/tablet with a camera (preferred method)
OR smartphone device (iOS Apple devices require download of the ConexED App)
Online appointments are available for the following services:
- General questions
- Questions regarding awards and disbursement
- Returning paperwork
- Turning in term dismissal petitions, review of income, and dependency overrides
- Promise Grant Fee Waiver applications and awards
- Term dismissal class schedules and grades
- Grades for SAP determination
- Help completing your FAFSA or Dream Application email email@example.com
You may meet with a staff member by scheduling an appointment by clicking "schedule meeting" or by clicking "Knock on Door" on the virtual door of an available staff member (indicated by the green button on their Cafe Card, shown below). If no one is available, please schedule an appointment.
If you are returning paperwork to complete your file, please email or bring in your documents. Email your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Specialist. They must be emailed from your Crafton student email to be accepted. Please write your student ID number on all the forms.