- Chrome internet browser
- Any desktop or laptop/tablet with a camera (preferred method)
OR smartphone device (iOS Apple devices require download of the ConexED App)
Online appointments are available for the following services:
- General questions
- Workshops to assist in completing FAFSA and Dream applications online
- Questions regarding awards and disbursement
- Returning paperwork
- Turning in term dismissal petitions, review of income, and dependency overrides
- Promise Grant Fee Waiver applications and awards
- Term dismissal class schedules and grades
- Grades for SAP determination
You may meet with a staff member by scheduling an appointment by clicking "schedule meeting" or by clicking "Knock on Door" on the virtual door of an available staff member (indicated by the green button on their Cafe Card, shown below). Knocking on door will put you in a first come first serve line to be seen. If no one is available, please schedule an appointment.
If you are returning paperwork to complete your file, please choose the returning paperwork option when setting up an appointment. Make sure your name and student ID is written on all paperwork uploaded. To save time, please have all paperwork requested before setting up an appointment. You can also email your forms to email@example.com. They must be emailed from your student email to be accepted. Please write your student ID number on all the forms.