- Chrome internet browser
- Any desktop or laptop/tablet with a camera (preferred method)
OR smartphone device (iOS Apple devices require download of the ConexED App)
Is Online Counseling Right for Me?
This service is for current and prospective Crafton Hills College students who have time constraints, making it difficult to meet with financial aid in-person during normal business hours. A variety of questions may be answered during an online session. However, due to the nature of online financial aid, some topics/services must be discussed or completed with a financial aid staff member in-person.
Online is available for the following services:
- General questions
- Questions and assistance in completing FAFSA and Dream applications
- Questions regarding awards and disbursements
- Opening files
- Returning paperwork
- Turning in term dismissal petitions, review of income, and dependency overrides
- Promise Grant Fee Waiver applications and awards
- Work study packet submissions
- Term dismissal class schedules and grades
- Grades for SAP determination
You may meet with a staff member by "Knocking" on the virtual door of an available staff member (indicated by the green button on their Cafe Card, shown below).
You will then be prompted to login (using your WebAdvisor account or Guest login if you do not have a WebAdvisor login). After doing so you will be sent to the Financial Aid virtual lobby. An available Financial Aid member will assist you in the order you came into the line.
If you are returning paperwork to complete your file, please email all the forms in one single email to email@example.com . Please include in the subject title: Full name, student ID, and wording "Returning paperwork".