Academic Progress Policy - Crafton Hills College
Skip to main content

How many units must I enroll in and complete to maintain eligibility for aid?

The Financial Aid Office does not impose a minimum number of units each semester, although most financial aid programs require at least six units per semester (half-time status) to receive funds. Therefore, you may decide each semester how many units you will attempt. In deciding, consider such factors as employment, course difficulty, family responsibilities, academic probation, etc.