Academic Progress Policy - Crafton Hills College
Skip to main content

Do non-degree-applicable and repeated courses count for financial aid?

Up to 30 units of non-degree-applicable/remedial courses qualify for federal financial aid. You may be paid for any repeated class if you previously failed that class or for any one class that you previously passed but want to retake that has been approved. Note that this financial aid policy differs from the academic policy governing repeated courses. Repeated courses count against SAP calculations.