If you need help with the cost of attending college, the Financial Aid Office is here to help. No student should be denied access to the educational experience because of a lack of funds. The distribution of these funds is regulated by laws designed to direct education support funds to those who need them most.
Steps To Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the FAFSA Online (Crafton Hills College School Code is 009272)
- Get Form. Supplemental Form 18-19
- Go to the Financial Aid Office to open your file.
All awards will be posted on WebAdvisor.
June 30, 2018 is the last day you can submit your FAFSA for 2017-2018. You must complete your in office file by the last day of your Summer class to receive aid for 2017-2018.
- Fall 2016 BOG Fee Waiver Changes
- Refund Policy
- How to Fill Out the FAFSA Video
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Information
- FAFSA ID
- Links to Additional Financial Aid Information
- 2017-2018 Student Budget (doc)
- 2018-2019 Student Budget (pdf)
- Crafton Hills College does NOT participate in the student loan program.
You must be here at least one hour early if opening a new file for 2017-2018 or 2018-2019.
It's not too late to open your files!
We are currently opening files for 2017-2018 (Fall '17, Spring '18, & Summer '18) and 2018-2019 (Fall '18, Spring '19, & Summer '19) academic years.
Note: The QLess system will automatically close the line once it has reached student capacity. Join the line early to avoid not being seen!
Financial Aid Workshops
Need help completing your FAFSA or DREAM application?