Career and Academic Pathways - Crafton Hills College
Skip to main content



How to Decide on a Major

  • Take a Career Assessment
  • Take a COUN 110 class
  • Make an appointment with a Career Counselor
  • Complete an Informational Interview – Talk with professionals in a career of interests

How to Declare a Major

  • Visit the Change of Major portal.
  • Use your sign-in credentials to enter the major-change portal.
  • Select your chosen major, and indicate any current major that you would like removed from your academic records