If you receive federal aid Title IV funds and withdraw or drop without notice from all of your classes prior to or during the 11th week of the semester (60% point), you will be subject to federal refund policies. Part or all of the funds you have received will be refunded to the federal program. For continuing students the larger of the federal refund or the institutional refund will be paid back and for first-time students the federal pro-rata refund will apply. Examples of refunds are available from the Financial Aid Office. The college will automatically calculate refunds and return these funds to the appropriate program and bill you for the remaining amount throughout the term. Holds will be placed on records until you repay these funds.

For more information, please call 909-389-3242 or 909-389-3224.