6 Steps to Successful Enrollment
- Apply Online
The online application can be accessed at www.craftonhills.edu/apply
- Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the FAFSA application (CHC School Code: 009272) or California Dream Act application (for undocumented students)
After three business days, contact the Financial Aid Office to meet with a Financial Aid Advisor online and open your file.
- Online Orientation
The Online Orientation, via your personal WebAdvisor account, is mandatory for all students to be eligible to register for courses and may take about one hour to complete.
Online Orientation Info
The Placement Process is mandatory for all students to be eligible to register for courses and is used to place students in college level Math and English. Access the Online Placement via the Test Center web page and then complete the process through your personal WebAdvisor account.
*If you previously attended another college and completed Math & English coursework, you may be exempt/waived from completing the placement process please make an online appointment with a Counselor
- New Student Advisement (NSA) Workshop Student Education Plan (SEP)
During the NSA workshop, counselors discuss college expectations, student support programs/services and prepare students to develop a Student Education Plan (SEP) based on the student's educational/career goals.
- If you are a new student (no prior college attendance), you must complete the New Student Advisement workshop prior to scheduling your Educational plan appointment. We will require students to provide proof of their certificate of completion.
- If you previously attended and successfully completed coursework at another college
or university, please visit Online Counseling to schedule a Student Education Plan (SEP) appointment.
- Register for Classes
Students must complete Online Orientation, Placement and NSA/SEP in order to receive priority registration. If you choose not to complete any of the above steps, you
will not be eligible to register for classes. Check your registration date and register for classes via WebAdvisor.
Information on How to Register:
*Print your Registration Statement from WebAdvisor. This is your receipt/proof of enrollment and also acts as your class schedule.
Veterans Services provides:
- Academic Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Career Counseling
- VA Benefits Certifying Official
- Advocacy and Referral Services
- Peer support and Mentoring
- Study Space
- Computer Access
We’ll help you:
- Get the most out of your CHC experience
- Access educational benefits, including those applicable to spouses and dependents
- Build academic and social networks
- Successfully make the transition from the military environment to our campus