CARE HoursSpring 2023 Office Hours (beginning January 23rd)
|Monday – Tuesday||9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday - Thursday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Schedule an Online Appointment
or call for an appointment 909-389-3239
CCR-221 (Campus Map) | 909-389-3239| firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cooperative Agencies Resource for Education (CARE) helps single parents who are on welfare to break the dependency cycle through job-relevant education.
As part of the EOP&S program, CARE provides educational support services for the academically under-prepared, low income, single parent population. Grants and allowances for education-related expenses are available.
To qualify for CARE:
- You must be EOP&S eligible.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a single head of household.
- You or your child must be a current recipient of TANF/CalWORKs.
- You must have a Welfare to Work Plan.
- You must have one child under 14 years of age.
If you would like to apply to the program, please download and fill out the applications and send them via email to email@example.com. Once your applications are received, we will contact you with additional instructions.
- Complete and submit an EOP&S application.
- Have a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file in the Financial Aid Office.
If you have any questions, please contact the EOP&S/CARE Office CCR-221 or phone 909-389-3239.
- Academic/Career/Personal Counseling
- Child-care assistance/referrals
- Child-care grants
- Support group/workshops
- Peer networking
- Transportation assistance
- Personal development activities
- Referrals to campus & community services
- Special counseling & advisement
- Textbooks and supplies
- CARE student conference