California Work Opportunities & Responsibilities to Kids (CalWORKs)
CalWORKs HoursFall 2023 Office Hours
|Monday - Thursday||9 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
or call for an appointment 909-389-3239
CCR-221 (Campus Map) | 909-389-3239| email@example.com
California Work Opportunities & Responsibilities to Kids (CalWORKs) helps students who are receiving cash aid from the counties to become independent. CalWORKs provides short-term educational training programs and supportive services to assist eligible students to obtain employment.
If you would like to apply to the program, please download and fill out the application and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application is received, we will contact you with additional instructions.
To apply for CalWORKs :
- Complete the Application.
- Provide proof that you are receiving cash aid from the county.
- Contact the EOPS/CARE/CalWORKs Office at 909-389-3239 or stop by the office at CCR-221.
Any student receiving cash aid from the county can become CalWORKs eligible by being enrolled at Crafton or referred by the county to come to Crafton.
The following supportive services are available:
- Counseling: academic, career, and personal
- Development of a Student Educational Plan
- Priority registration
- Job placement services/college work study
- Child-care vouchers
- Work experience
- Employment preparation workshops
- Academic supplies
- Transportation assistance