NextUp Program HoursFall 2023 Office Hours
|Monday & Thursday||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday & Wednesday||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
or call for an appointment 909-389-3239
CCR-221 (Campus Map) | 909-389-3239| email@example.com
The NextUp Program at Crafton Hills College is passionate and committed to supporting the educational journey of current and former foster youth on our campus. It is our mission to provide students with a comprehensive program that contributes to the quality and depth of the student’s college experience. Our program serves as a resource for young adults by equipping them with skills necessary to meet their education and career goals.
If you would like too apply to the program, please download and fill out the application and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your application is received, we will contact you with additional instructions.
To be eligible for the NextUp Program, a student must:
- be between the ages of 18 to 25 years old.
- have been in foster care any time after the age of 13 years old.
- submit a NextUp Application.
- submit your Dependency Verification Letter (also known as Ward of the Court Letter).
- be a current or prospective Crafton Hills College student.
- Caring and supportive staff
- Priority registration
- Academic/Career/Personal Counseling
- Academic Support and Student Accountability
- Payment of semester parking permit
- Book grant to purchase all of your textbooks
- Academic supplies
- Gas Cards
- Meal vouchers
- Campus and community resources
- Assistance with completing FAFSA, CHAFEE and other documents
- On-campus workshops
- Off-campus events/field trips
Participants in the NextUp Program will be able to benefit from opportunities to attend on campus workshops and activities. These workshops are aimed to assist Guardian Scholars students transition to college life, and access important resources in order to make the most of their college experience.