5 Steps to Successful Enrollment
Apply online at www.craftonhills.edu/apply. For assistance with the application, call 877-247-4836.
Complete the online Orientation at www.craftonhills.edu/orientation. For assistance with orientation, call the Counseling Office at 909-389-3366.
A standardized assessment of skill proficiency in reading, mathematics, and English is used to assist with placement in the proper courses. To make an appointment (after completing the online orientation), go to www.craftonhills.edu/assessment.
Participate in new student advisement to create your Education Plan and ensure you are taking the right courses at the right time. This step is completed after your Assessment by contacting the Counseling Office at 909-389-3366.
Register online at www.craftonhills.edu. You will register through WebAdvisor according to your priority status. Term dates and deadlines can be found online. Since classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis, we recommend you register as soon as your priority group is available.
Fall and Spring Dates
November 16 - Open Registration begins for Spring
August 13-December 14
Veterans Services provides:
- Academic Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Career Counseling
- VA Benefits Certifying Official
- Advocacy and Referral Services
- Peer support and Mentoring
- Study Space
- Computer Access
We’ll help you:
- Get the most out of your CHC experience
- Access educational benefits, including those applicable to spouses and dependents
- Build academic and social networks
- Successfully make the transition from the military environment to our campus