To Apply For Funding:
The Professional Development Committee encourages you to apply for professional development funding. There are a variety of options available.
1. Professional Development Funds: Crafton Hills College faculty and staff may apply for funding support from the CHC Professional Development Committee for participating in training or attending conferences.
- Full-time employees may request funding not to exceed $500 per year
- Part-time employees may request up to $250 per year. Part-time employees must have completed at least one semester or 3 month period to be eligible (exceptions are considered on an individual basis).
- Funding requests should not include mileage or food.
- Priority is given to conferences and training which benefit the college as well as the individual.
- Please complete the Professional Development Conference Funding Request using the link below.
- Your submission will be taken to the next scheduled committee meeting and voted on for approval by the committee.
- Funds directly from Professional Development are limited, so submit your request ASAP.
2. Equity Funds: The Professional Development committee would like to encourage professional development activities which focus on equity. This may be a conference, inviting a speaker or other activity. There is not a funding limit for this category, however all requests for funding from this category must have a strong emphasis on equity. Please fill out the conference request form or the general funding form and specifically state how the activity relates to equity.
Please complete one of the following forms below:
- Funding and Equipment Request Forms
- Directions for Approval of Funding
- Professional Development Conference Funding Request (online)
- General Funding Request (pdf)
- Technology Funding Request (pdf)
- Software Request (pdf)
Submit all pdf forms to Snezana Petrovic, Professional Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting End of the Year Flex Forms
You may fill out the online Flex Form or fill out the PDF and submit it to email@example.com