- Chrome internet browser
- Any desktop or laptop/tablet with a camera (preferred method)
OR smartphone device (iOS Apple devices require download of the ConexED App)
During COVID-19 students will be able to make an appointment to meet with a counselor during Counseling hours online. See calendar below for online career counseling days/times.
Monday and Thursday - 9 a.m. - Noon and 1 - 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
To make an appointment - Knock on door of staff below, OR Make an Appointment in Cranium Cafe.
Preparing for your Appointment - 1 day Before
Please review prior to your appointment.
Online Drop-In Counseling is available for the following services:
- General and career questions
- Questions regarding certificate, degree and transfer requirements
- Application and registration information, including course overload requests
- Prerequisite clearance and Placement Test waivers
(must have an electronic copy of outside transcripts to share with the online counselor)
- Probation/Dismissal Advising: Student Success Advisors are also available online to discuss your probation status (refer to calendar). Visit the Student Success (Probation) web page to speak to a Student Success Advisor.
- During online counseling peak times, the following services may require a 30 minute or one full hour appointment:
Online Counseling Appointments are available for the following services:
PLEASE NOTE: A Crafton Hills College Student ID# is required in order to schedule an appointment with an online counselor. To obtain a Student ID#, please apply to Crafton Hills College prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Student Education Plan (SEP) - requires one full hour appointment
- Review or update of a previously drafted Student Educational Plan (SEP) - may require 30 minutes to one full hour appointment
- Graduation checks - may require 30 minutes to one full hour appointment
- Preliminary (unofficial) transcript evaluation of external coursework or coursework completed at another institution - may require 30 minutes to one full hour appointment
- Probation/Dismissal Advising: Student Success Advisors are also available online to discuss your probation status (refer to calendar). Visit the Student Success (Probation) web page to schedule an appointment.
- Veteran Student Counseling - requires a meeting with one of the following designated Veteran Counselors:
- Robert McAtee or Lisa Mills
- International Student admissions
- Financial Aid Term Dismissal - requires one full hour appointment