Online New Student Advising Workshop.
All new students to Crafton Hills College you must complete the New Student Advisement workshop prior to scheduling your Educational plan appointment. We will require students to provide proof of certificate of completion. Go to the “Step by Step Instructional Video” and Register/Sign-in to Student Lingo to complete your New Student Advisement workshop.
Student Lingo offers 45 on-demand student success workshops, available to you 24/7.
Workshop topics include:
- Time Management Strategies for Success
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Habits of Mind for College Success
- Setting & Accomplishing Realistic Goals
- Navigating the Financial Aid Process
- Probation Information
- Study Skills/Test Taking Skills
- Stress Management Techniques
- Learning Strategies
- Smart Money Skills for College & Beyond
- and many more!
For assistance with Student Lingo, contact the Student Success Office at 909-389-3458 or 909-389-3450 or stop by room 201 in the Crafton Center. For for technical support please call Student Lingo at 303-955-0415.