Online Emotional/Mental Health Assessments
- 16 Personalities
- The TypeFinder® Personality Test
- Jungian Typology Inventory
The Jung typology is the result of the work of Carl Gustav Jung, an eminent Swiss psychiatrist who originated Jungian Psychology. This is one of the world's most established and well respected models on personality and behavior. Tests using the Jung typology model are widely used by organizations for assessment centers, team building, coaching and personal development.
- Mental Health America: Navigate your unique journey from screening to supports.
Anxiety Screening assessment
- Psychology Today Anxiety Inventory
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scale
Assessment of the three domains of anxiety, stress and depression