Hello and thank you for your interest in hiring Crafton Hills College students!
The Crafton Hills Career Services utilizes an online job search posting system for both students and employers!
Please utilize our site, Career Runner to post your jobs and/or internships.
This portal provides employers with the following:
- Post positions at anytime
- Change application/hiring dates/job description information
- Copy and repost positions when you need to
To create your new account please follow these few steps:
- Create your New Account by clicking on this link: Career Runner
- Once in the website, click on “Employers” tab at the top or bottom of the webpage.
- Create your account (see the grey “Create Account” button on the far right, under the User ID/Password entry boxes)
- After you have completed the form, click “Register”
- Wait for Approval – (No more than 24-48 hours)
- Once approval has been granted, you can post student jobs available in your department!
Register to attend the Hello Major/Hello Career Fair - Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2017 - Career Fair Registration
Career Runner powered by College Central Network