SAS Forms
Skip to main content

Before you can apply for Student Disability Services

  1. Apply to the college
  2. See a counselor for an Ed Plan to choose courses
  3. Register for courses.
  4. Now you can proceed to apply to our program.

To Apply for the Program

Submit the SAS application form if you are NEW to the program.  
Returning students just need to contact our office.

The SAS Application includes our Verification of Disability Form.

(If you have a 504 plan from HS OR an IEP with a Psych Ed Report) then use those instead of this form unless you have additional disabilities since HS)