Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS) provides academic adjustments, auxiliary aids, and services to students with disabilities so they can participate fully in the college experience. To qualify for DSPS, you must be an enrolled student at Crafton Hills College, have a verifiable disability that causes educational limitations, and have the ability to benefit from instruction. Based on the nature of your verified diability you may be eligible for:
- Disability related counseling.
- Assessment for Learning Disabilities Eligibility.
- Extended Time for Exams.
- Distraction reduced Environmnet for Exams
- Priority Rregistration.
- Texts in alternate formats (e.g. etext, braille).
- On-campus transportation and mobility assistance.
- Specialized equipment.
- Sign language interpreters.
- Note takers.
- Assistive technology (e.g. screen readers, smart pens).
- Individualized assistive technology training.
DSPS Online Orientation
The DSPS Online Orientation provides an introduction to the program, information about the types of students served, services offered and the requirements and expectations for students interested in receiving services.