Start Your Education at Crafton Hills
You’ve applied at Crafton. Continue your next steps to enroll.
Begin your college education now. Crafton offers 50+ associate degrees and 25 career certificate programs. Find out more about our Academic and Career Programs.
All official correspondence conducted via email will be sent to the college provided student email account. Please check your CHC email after every step.
The Placement Process is MANDATORY for ALL Students to be eligible to register for courses and is used to place students in college level
Math and English. Access the Online Placement through your personal WebAdvisor account.
If you previously attended another college and completed Math & English coursework, you may be exempt/waived from completing the placement process. Please make an appointment with a Counselor.
Check your registration date and register for classes via WebAdvisor. For information on how to register visit the Registration Walkthrough Video or the CHC Counseling web page.
Print your Registration Statement from WebAdvisor. This is your receipt/proof of enrollment and acts as your class schedule.
Please note that once your application has been processed you will be eligible to enroll at any of our colleges and do not need to submit a separate application for each college.
I've Been Admitted, Now What?
After three business days, please visit your Financial Aid Self-Service account to review your next steps. If you need further assistance please feel free to schedule an online appointment if you have any questions.
- EOPS is a program that helps first generation, low-income or single parent students.
- NextUp is a program that supports the educational journey of current and former foster youth on our campus.
- CARE provides educational support services for the academically under-prepared, low income, single parent population.
- CalWORKs is a program that provides education, training, and supportive services to students on public assistance.
- DREAMERS is a program designed to assist undocumented students, DACA students, and those from
mixed status families into college.
Note: Please note that these programs have one application, Apply today!
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS) provides academic adjustments, auxiliary aids, and services to students with disabilities so they can participate fully in the college experience.
- Veterans Resource Center provides assistance to veterans and their dependents that may be eligible for various veteran educational benefits and helps transition veterans from the military to civilian life within the academic environment.
Spring 2024 Open SectionsAlthough these PDF's are accurate at the time of printing, use WebAdvisor for the latest updated schedule information.
- All Spring 2024 Open Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2024 Short Term Sections (Less than 18 weeks) (pdf)
- Spring 2024 Online Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2024 Evening Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2024 Weekend Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2024 Late Start Sections that Start 2 Weeks After Start of Term (pdf)
- Spring 2024 Late Start Sections that Start in Last 9 Weeks of Start of Term (pdf)
Fall 2023 Open SectionsAlthough these PDF's are accurate at the time of printing, use WebAdvisor for the latest updated schedule information.
- All Fall 2023 Open Sections (pdf)
- Fall 2023 Short Term Sections (Less than 18 weeks) (pdf)
- Fall 2023 Online Sections (pdf)
- Fall 2023 Evening Sections (pdf)
- Fall 2023 Weekend Sections (pdf)
- Fall 2023 Late Start Sections that Start 2 Weeks After Start of Term (pdf)
- Fall 2023 Late Start Sections that Start in Last 9 Weeks of Start of Term (pdf)