You’ve applied at Crafton. Continue your next steps to enroll.
Begin your college education now. Crafton offers 50+ associate degrees and 25 career certificate programs. Find out more about the degrees we offer by downloading a personalized brochure.
All official correspondence conducted via email will be sent to the college provided student email account. Please check your CHC email after every step.
Steps to Successful Enrollment
Apply online at www.craftonhills.edu/apply. For assistance with the application, call 877-247-4836.
- Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the FAFSA application (CHC School Code: 009272) or California Dream Act application (for undocumented students)
After three business days, contact the Financial Aid Office to meet with a Financial Aid Advisor online and open your file.
- Online Orientation
The Online Orientation, via your personal WebAdvisor account, is mandatory for all students to be eligible to register for courses and may take about one hour to complete.
Online Orientation Info
The Placement Process is mandatory for all students to be eligible to register for courses and is used to place students in college level Math and English. Access the Online Placement via the Test Center web page and then complete the process through your personal WebAdvisor account.
*If you previously attended another college and completed Math & English coursework, you may be exempt/waived from completing the placement process please make an online appointment with a Counselor
- New Student Advisement (NSA) Workshop Student Education Plan (SEP)
During the NSA workshop, counselors discuss college expectations, student support programs/services and prepare students to develop a Student Education Plan (SEP) based on the student's educational/career goals.
- If you are a new student (no prior college attendance), you must complete the New Student Advisement workshop prior to scheduling your Educational plan appointment. We will require students to provide proof of their certificate of completion.
- If you previously attended and successfully completed coursework at another college
or university, please visit Online Counseling to schedule a Student Education Plan (SEP) appointment.
- Register for Classes
Students must complete Online Orientation, Placement and NSA/SEP in order to receive priority registration. If you choose not to complete any of the above steps, you
will not be eligible to register for classes. Check your registration date and register for classes via WebAdvisor.
Information on How to Register:
*Print your Registration Statement from WebAdvisor. This is your receipt/proof of enrollment and also acts as your class schedule.
Summer 2020 Open SectionsAlthough these PDF's are accurate at the time of printing, use WebAdvisor for the latest updated schedule information.
- All Summer 2020 Open Sections (pdf)
- Summer 2020 Short Term Sections (Less than 18 weeks) (pdf)
- Summer 2020 Online Sections (pdf)
- Summer 2020 Evening Sections (pdf)
- Summer 2020 Late Start Sections that Start 2 Weeks After Start of Term (pdf)
Fall 2020 Open SectionsAlthough these PDF's are accurate at the time of printing, use WebAdvisor for the latest updated schedule information.
- All Fall 2020 Open Sections (pdf)
- Fall 2020 Short Term Sections (Less than 18 weeks) (pdf)
- Fall 2020 Online Sections (pdf)
- Fall 2020 Evening Sections (pdf)
- Fall 2020 Weekend Sections (pdf)
- Fall 2020 Late Start Sections that Start 2 Weeks After Start of Term (pdf)
- Fall 2020 Late Start Sections that Start in Last 9 Weeks of Start of Term (pdf)