You’ve applied at Crafton. Continue your next steps to enroll.
Begin your college education now. Crafton offers 50+ associate degrees and 25 career certificate programs. Find out more about our Academic and Career Programs.
All official correspondence conducted via email will be sent to the college provided student email account. Please check your CHC email after every step.
Steps to Successful Enrollment
- Apply Online
The online application can be accessed at Apply to Crafton Hills.
- Apply for Financial Aid
Complete the FAFSA application at FAFSA application (CHC School Code: 009272) or California Dream Act application at California Dream Act application (for undocumented students).
After three business days, visit the Financial Aid Office online to open your file.
- Online Orientation
The Online Orientation, via your personal WebAdvisor account, is MANDATORY for ALL Students to be eligible to register for courses and may take about one hour to complete. For more information visit Orientation.
The Placement Process is MANDATORY for ALL Students to be eligible to register for courses and is used to place students in college level Math and English. Access the Online Placement via the Test Center and then complete the process through your personal WebAdvisor account.
*If you previously attended another college and completed Math & English coursework, you may be exempt/waived from completing the placement process please make an appointment with a Counselor at Online Counseling.
- New Student Advisement (NSA) Workshop Student Education Plan (SEP)
During the NSA workshop, counselors discuss college expectations, student support programs/services and prepare students to develop a Student Education Plan (SEP) based on the student's educational/career goals.
- If you are a new student (no prior college attendance), you must complete the New Student Advisement workshop prior to scheduling your Educational plan appointment. We will require students to provide proof of their certificate of completion. Go to New Student Advising Workshop to complete your New Student Advisement workshop.
- If you previously attended and successfully completed coursework at another college or university, please visit Online Counseling to schedule a Student Education Plan (SEP) appointment.
- Register for Classes
Students must complete Online Orientation, Placement and NSA/SEP in order to receive priority registration. If you choose not to complete any of the above steps, you will not be eligible to register for classes. Check your registration date and register for classes via WebAdvisor. For information on how to register visit the Registration Walkthrough Video or the CHC Counseling web page.
*Print your Registration Statement from WebAdvisor. This is your receipt/proof of enrollment and also acts as your class schedule.
Spring 2021 Open SectionsAlthough these PDF's are accurate at the time of printing, use WebAdvisor for the latest updated schedule information.
- All Spring 2021 Open Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2021 Short Term Sections (Less than 18 weeks) (pdf)
- Spring 2021 Online Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2021 Evening Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2021 Weekend Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2021 Late Start Sections that Start 2 Weeks After Start of Term (pdf)
- Spring 2021 Late Start Sections that Start in Last 9 Weeks of Start of Term (pdf)