Start Your Education at Crafton Hills
You’ve applied at Crafton. Continue your next steps to enroll.
Begin your college education now. Crafton offers 50+ associate degrees and 25 career certificate programs. Find out more about our Academic and Career Programs.
All official correspondence conducted via email will be sent to the college provided student email account. Please check your CHC email after every step.
After three business days, please visit Financial Aid Self-Service in WebAdvisor, or if you have any questions schedule a meeting with Financial Aid online.
The Placement Process is MANDATORY for ALL Students to be eligible to register for courses and is used to place students in college level
Math and English. Access the Online Placement through your personal WebAdvisor account.
*If you previously attended another college and completed Math & English coursework, you may be exempt/waived from completing the placement process please make an appointment with a Counselor at Online Counseling.
- If you are a new student (no prior college attendance), you must complete the New Student Advisement workshop prior to scheduling your Educational plan appointment. We will require students to provide proof of their certificate of completion. Go to New Student Advising Workshop to complete your New Student Advisement workshop.
- If you previously attended and successfully completed coursework at another college or university, please visit Online Counseling to schedule a Student Education Plan (SEP) appointment.
Students must complete Online Orientation, Placement and NSA/SEP in order to receive
priority registration. If you choose not to complete any of the above steps, you will
not be eligible to register for classes. Check your registration date and register
for classes via WebAdvisor. For information on how to register visit the Registration Walkthrough Video or the CHC Counseling web page.
*Print your Registration Statement from WebAdvisor. This is your receipt/proof of enrollment and also acts as your class schedule.
Please note that once your application has been processed you will be eligible to enroll at any of our colleges and do not need to submit a separate application for each college
Summer 2023 Open SectionsAlthough these PDF's are accurate at the time of printing, use WebAdvisor for the latest updated schedule information.
Spring 2023 Open SectionsAlthough these PDF's are accurate at the time of printing, use WebAdvisor for the latest updated schedule information.
- All Spring 2023 Open Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Short Term Sections (Less than 18 weeks) (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Online Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Evening Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Weekend Sections (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Late Start Sections that Start 2 Weeks After Start of Term (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Late Start Sections that Start in Last 9 Weeks of Start of Term (pdf)