Crafton Hills College Virtual Gala 2021
Sponsor-A-Student: Pre-Event Opportunity Drawing
Sponsor-A-Student! Each donation you make towards a student/program will enter your name into an opportunity drawing. This pre-event will close on May 6 at 3:50pm. Prizes include a Memorial Day weekend getaway at a golf resort in Arizona, an overnight stay at Casino Morongo, and more!
Winners announced at the end of the live event on May 6.
*Participants do not need to be present to win and donations not required to be eligible
Additional ways you can help:
- Share the event information on your social media pages!
- Encourage your friends, co-workers and fellow alumni to pre-register!
- Support our sponsors (or even become one yourself)!
- SchoolsFirst FCU
- Bank of Southern California
- CASC Engineering and Consulting
- Omega Environmental
- Dr. Cheryl A. Marshall
- The Solis Group
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
- Payroll Vault
- June C. Yamamoto
- Brian Kwong
- Terry Vines
- Chloe de los Reyes
- Roger Mateo
- Scott Ward
The Crafton Hills College Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization.
All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.