Outstanding CHC Alumni - Nomination Form
Each year, the Crafton Hills College Foundation recognizes a former student who exemplifies the dynamic and positive qualities the Crafton experience can produce. The Foundation Gala Committee will review nominations and make a final selection. The selected recipient is presented with the award as an honored guest at our Annual Gala, Dinner, and Auction each spring.
- Submit completed nomination form. Nominees can self-nominate or be nominated by someone else.
Criteria for Nomination:
- Candidate attended Crafton Hills College and completed credit courses
- The candidate must demonstrate achievement of an exceptional nature and show professional growth within their chosen field.
- Through leadership and/or active volunteering, the candidate has made a positive impact on his/her community.
- If selected, candidate agrees to be present at the Foundation Gala to accept the award.