Outstanding CHC Alumni - Nomination Form
Each year, the Crafton Hills College Foundation recognizes a former student who exemplifies the dynamic and positive qualities the Crafton experience can produce. The Foundation Gala Committee will review nominations and make a final selection. The selected recipient is presented with the award as an honored guest at our Annual Gala, Dinner, and Auction each spring.
- Submit completed nomination form. Nominees can self-nominate or be nominated by someone else.
Criteria for Nomination:
- Candidate attended Crafton Hills College and completed credit courses
- The candidate must demonstrate achievement of an exceptional nature and show professional growth within their chosen field.
- Through leadership and/or active volunteering, the candidate has made a positive impact on his/her community.
- If selected, candidate agrees to be present at the Foundation Gala to accept the award.
Name and email address of person nominating the Outstanding Alumni
Why is this nominee deserving of the Outstanding Alumni Award?