Code of Ethics
The Crafton Hills College Classified Senate and its individual members, while conducting Senate business, will be consistent with democratic principles and will adhere to the following:
- Base all decisions on all available facts.
- Uphold the majority decision of the Senate.
- Work to develop a governance system that is inclusive of all members of the campus community.
- Support a campus environment that values the diversity of our campus population.
- Recognize that unwelcome attention toward any member of the campus community is not permissible and will not be condoned.
- Maintain integrity in all aspects of service.
- Advocate the prudent and responsible expenditure of public funds.
- Vote with honest convictions despite unwarranted influences.