- Chrome internet browser
- Any desktop or laptop/tablet with a camera (preferred method)
OR smartphone device (iOS Apple devices require download of the ConexED App)
During COVID-19 students will be able to make an appointment to meet with a counselor during our hours online. See calendar below for online transfer counseling days/times.
Monday and Thursday - 9 a.m. - Noon and 1 - 4 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday - 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday - 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Please review prior to your appointment.
Online Drop-In Transfer assistance is available for the following needs:
- General questions for students with 30+ units who are preparing for transfer in-state or out-of-state or who are looking for online programs
- Questions regarding the transfer process (ex. am I ready to apply? when & where do I apply?, etc.)
- Quick questions about the applications for admission to the universities
- Academic Renewal and how it could help me improve my GPA for transfer
- I’ve applied for transfer but I’m not sure what to do next
- I applied but I’m falling at least one class. How will this affect me?
- I’ve applied but haven’t heard back from the universities
- I was denied, what are my options?
- I was admitted, what’s next?
- How do I read my financial aid award letter from the universities that have accepted me?
- I’m waitlisted, what does that mean and what do I have to do?
- During online counseling peak times, the following services may require a 30 minute or one full hour appointment:
- Review or update of a previously drafted Student Education Plan (SEP)
- Preliminary (unofficial) transcript evaluation of external coursework or coursework completed at another institution
Online Transfer appointments are available for students with 30+ transferable units completed:
PLEASE NOTE: A Crafton Hills College Student ID# is required in order to schedule an appointment with an online counselor. To obtain a Student ID#, please apply to Crafton Hills College prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Assistance with the supplemental applications for transfer (ex. Long Beach State, Berkeley, etc)
- Help with completing the appeal after being denied admission to the university
- Students who attended another college outside of Crafton and San Bernardino Valley College. This will be a preliminary (unofficial) transcript evaluation of external coursework or coursework completed at another institution - may require 30 minutes to one full hour appointment
- Student Education Plan (SEP) - requires one full hour appointment
- Review or update of a previously drafted Student Educational Plan (SEP) - may require 30 minutes to one full hour appointment
- Am I ready to apply for transfer may require 30 minutes to one full hour appointment
- Students applying to performing arts majors where an audition, monologue or portfolio
Students applying to UC’s Transfer Admission Guarantee program
- Students wishing to transfer to a university outside of the United States of America