Benefits of having an AS Card
Every student enrolled at Crafton Hills College who chooses to purchase an AS Card, are entitled to the following benefits:
- Advocacy for students at the local, state, and national level.
- Automatic entry into Student Senate drawings.
- 5% discount on all purchases at the Crafton Hills College Bookstore, includes clothing, food, electronics, etc.
- Discounted movie tickets, and other entertainment items.
- Discounted admission to campus events.
- An opportunity to win a free cap and gown rental for commencement.
- Discounted prices on commencement sashes.
- Free food and giveaways at Student Senate sponsored Student Appreciation days.
- Potential to earn an Associated Students Scholarship of over $300.
- Opportunity to win a free year long parking permit, if you purchase your AS card by August 1st.
Student Representation Fee
The Student Representation Fee is a $1 fee charged per student every semester enrolled at Crafton Hills College. The Student Senate uses this money to represent students in lobbying efforts in Washington D.C. and Sacramento, as well as attending the California Community College Student Affairs Association Leadership Conference, and the Student Senate for California Community Colleges Fall, and Spring General Assembly. This nominal fee makes it possible for the many student voices at Crafton Hills College to be heard loud and clear.
Student Center Fee
The Student Center Fee is a $1 dollar per unit up to ten units per semester fee, that is imposed in order to operate the student center here on campus. This fee makes it possible to allow services through the Student Center that otherwise would not be possible.