Home-School Students - Crafton Hills College
Skip to main content

If you are a home-school student and wish to enroll in our dual enrollment program, your parent or guardian must submit a copy of your home-school affidavit along with official transcripts as part of the Dual Enrollment Request process. In place of the high school principal or designee, your parent or guardian will sign the request.

If you are enrolled through a home-school agency, the agency must provide official transcripts, and the Dual Enrollment Request must be signed by the principal or designee.

We are committed to providing a seamless and accessible enrollment process for all students, including home-school students. If you have any questions about the enrollment process or the documentation required, please contact the Admissions & Records Office for assistance. We are excited to have you join our dual enrollment program and support you in your academic journey.