Guidelines for success as a Crafton Hills College Student
Here are some guidelines for success at Crafton Hills College as a dual enrollment student:
- Understand that policies, procedures, and course content at the college may differ from those in high school. It is your responsibility for learning and adhering to all college policies, procedures and deadlines.
- Be aware of all course add, drop, withdrawal, and refund deadlines to ensure that you can make changes to your course schedule as needed.
- Take full responsibility for adding and dropping courses as well as maintaining attendance in your courses. Remember that if you stop attending a course without officially dropping it, you will be issued a grade that will appear on your transcript.
- Seek out the resources available to you, such as academic advising, counseling, and tutoring services, to help you navigate the college environment and achieve your academic goals.
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively to balance your academic workload with other responsibilities.
- If you are unsure about a policy, procedure, deadline, or process, don't hesitate to reach out to the appropriate office on campus to get clarification. Making assumptions can lead to confusion and mistakes, so it's always best to ask for help when you need it.
By following these guidelines, you can set yourself up for success at Crafton Hills College and make the most of your college experience. We are committed to supporting you along the way and helping you achieve your academic goals.