The CHC mobile app lets you register and see your class schedule from the your Android or iOS device!
Where do I get the mobile apps?
They are available on the iTunes store and the Google Play store. Links are below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost for the mobile app?
There is no cost to students, staff or faculty for the mobile app. It is available for free in both the Google Play and the iTunes stores.
How do I find the app in the stores?From your mobile device, launch the app store (Google Play or iTunes depending on your device) and in the search bar, search for "Crafton Hills College"
Who do I contact for support?
If you have trouble with the mobile app, please go to http://stac.craftonhills.edu or call 1-877-241-1756.
What devices are supported by the mobile app?
The mobile app support devices that run on these operating systems:
- Apple devices running iOS 6.0 or later
- Android devices running version 4.0.3 or later
Why are my grades not showing up?If you have a hold on your records or a balance due, you will not be able to see your grades. Check the "My Notifications" module within the app
Can I register and pay for classes via the mobile app?
Yes you can register and pay for classes via the app. Here are the steps:
- Go to "Search and Register", pick out your classes and submit
- Go to "Pay via WebAdvisor", log in with your Student ID and password and pay your fees
Can I do late add via the mobile app?Yes you can. Once classes begin, you WILL NOT be able to register with "Search and Register". You will have to use "Register with Add Codes" to accomplish late adds.
What does the "My Notifications" button do?
The "My Notifications" module allows you to view important messages including:
- Messages about holds on your student account. These are non-push notifications
- Messages sent from the colleges such as notices about parking lot closures, registration priority dates, special event or other non-emergency notices.