The Curriculum Committee is authorized by the Academic Senate to make recommendations to the Board of Trustees about the curriculum of the college, including approval of new courses, deletion of existing courses, proposed changes in courses, periodic review of course outlines, approval of proposed programs, deletion of programs, changes in programs, review of degree and certificate requirements, approval of changes in degree and certificate requirements, and approval of prerequisites and co-requisites. The Curriculum Committee meets twice per month.
Faculty members as appointed by the Academic Senate including the Curriculum Committee Chair, Articulation Officer and representative of the Educational Technology Committee. Non-voting members include the Vice President, Instruction; Deans; Catalog/Data Specialist; Admissions and Records Evaluator; and Administrative Assistant to the Vice President, Instruction.
Term: One year (for appointees)
- Agendas and Minutes
- Curriculum Handbook (pdf)
- CurricUNET Guide (pdf)
- Six Year Review Criteria (pdf)
- Curriculum Check Sheet (pdf)
- Honors Courses Rubric for CurricUNET (pdf)
- Six-Year Review Course Revision Instructions (pdf)
- Standards for Credit Hours Calculations (pdf)
- Honors Courses, Curriculum Bylaws (pdf)