Educational Master Plan Committee
The Educational Master Plan Committee (EMPC) relies on evidence (e.g.: quantitative and qualitative research, learning assessment results, etc.) to develop, review, and revise the Educational Master Plan with input from appropriate constituencies. The Crafton EMP is a comprehensive document that establishes a clear direction for the College by envisioning the future of academics and student support under changing internal and external conditions. The EMPC regularly reviews the Educational Master Plan.
- Two Vice Presidents (VPAS, VPSS or VPI)
- President, Academic Senate or designee
- President, Classified Senate or designee
- One additional Classified representative
- Two CSEA representatives
- President, Student Senate or designee
- Director, Institutional Advancement
- Four additional faculty
- One Instructional Dean
- Dean, Institutional Effectiveness, Research and Planning
Term: Two years (for appointees)
- Location: CCR-233
- Dates: 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month
- Time: 3 - 4:30 p.m.