Below is a summary of the 2022-2023 online scholarship application. Please review each section before you begin the application form.
Please note: No student formally disciplined for academic dishonesty is eligible to receive scholarships
- Signing In: Once you get to the AcademicWorks website, click on "Sign in" and "Sign in with your Institution". Use your WebAdvisor username
and password to login.
- General Application: This general application will determine if you are eligible for Crafton Scholarships
or Valley Scholarships. Make sure you answer all questions as accurately as you can.
- Conditional Application: This application is specific to Crafton Hills College. Make sure you answer all questions
as accurately as you can.
- Save and Continue: You can click on "Save and Keep Editing" to save your work and come back later if
you need more time.
- Submitting: You can click on "Finish and Submit" to finish and submit your application. Make sure you do this at least once before the deadline.
- Updating Your Applicaiton: If you need to make changes after submitting your application, you can click on "Update Your Application". You can do so anytime before the deadline.
The deadline to submit your Online Scholarship Application is: Tuesday, February 28th, 2023 at midnight.