Welcome to the Crafton Hills College (CHC)
- Fill out the Application.
- For a list of Crafton Hills College scholarships available this year, visit the list of scholarships and enter “CHC” to filter the Crafton scholarships.
Who is eligible for a CHC Scholarship?
You may apply for a 2022-2023 scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are currently enrolled in 6 or more units at CHC.
- You have, or will have, completed a total of 12 or more CHC college units by the end of the current academic year (2022-2023).
- You must be enrolled in 6 or more units at CHC or a four year college for the 2023-2024 academic year when you claim your scholarship.
- No student formally disciplined for academic dishonesty is eligible to receive scholarships.
How do I find out if I will receive a scholarship?
Recipients of a 2022-2023 scholarship will receive an email notification by May 17, 2023. Your email will include instructions on how to claim your scholarship and other important information. PLEASE CHECK THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED ON YOUR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
When will I receive scholarship funds?
Scholarship claims will be processed once claim forms and verification of fall enrollment are received. Funds will not be disbursed until after 7/1/23.
We suggest taking the time to read an Overview of the Scholarship Application before you begin to fill it out.