Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG) Skip to main content

To get the SEOG, you must fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) so the college can determine how much financial need you have according to criteria established by the federal government. Students who will receive Federal Pell Grants and have the most financial need will receive SEOG. Funds are extremely limited; you must apply early to receive this grant. You will receive one disbursement mid-semester. You must be enrolled in six or more units to be eligible.