- Finding and Writing Grants
- Become a Grant Reviewer
- Grant Proposal Template
- Grant Management
- Basics of HSI Grantsmanship
- Grant Submission Process
Over the last few years, the State of California has been interested in projects that help students enter high-skill, high-wage, high-demand occupations. The resources below are useful in gathering background information for grants currently offered by the State.
- The "Doing What Matters for Jobs and the Economy" framework (www.doingwhatmatters.cccco.edu)
- Labor market information provided by the State Employment Development Department
- Industry specific workforce services: resources can be found on the California Community Colleges website (www.cccewd.net)
- Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs). Local WIBs oversee delivery of workforce services to local residents and businesses.