Work on campus with Federal Work Study (FWS):
Find FWS positions at SBCCD human resources
Student must meet the following requirements to work for FWS:
- Student must have in possession of a Federal Work Study award letter for the current academic year.
- Student must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 units
- Student must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
Work in the district at SBBCD human resources.
Companies Hiring Crafton Students at JobSpeaker, which lists the most updated job listings for CHC students and alumni, from local and nationwide employers interested in hiring student employees
Internship and Volunteer - Internship and Volunteer Opportunities
Work for San Bernardino City or call 909-384-5104
Work for San Bernardino County Superintendant of Schools
at https://www.sbcss.k12.ca.us/; click on Human Resources; scroll down then click on “Click Here" to the EDJOIN website” and attach your online profile to this job posting #7359.00
Currently looking to hire -
English Learner (EL) Tutor - $20.00 Hourly -
LENGTH OF SERVICE: Short-Term Employee - (September 20, 2021, to June 30, 2022)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled LOCATION: Student Services Branch
Your Employer Can Pay $5,250 Annually Towards Your Student Loans Tax-Free Until 2025: https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/employer-pay-5-250-annually-153402898.html
No matter how much you have failed, no matter how much you have been discouraged, your potential to live your dreams is still alive and well. --Quinton
Local Municipal Job Opportunities
Hi Desert Municipal Job Opportunities
Low Desert Municipal Job Opportunities
Local County Job Opportunities
Los Angeles County Job Opportunities
Los Angeles Municipal Job Opportunities
State of California Job Opportunities (Cal Jobs)
Community College Job Opportunities
College and University Job Opportunities
Medical Facility Job Opportunities
Travel the World and Get Paid
This page is dedicated to people who love adventure, love to explore and desire to live a life they dream about.
Other Online Job/Internship Resources:
The following online resources are available at no cost to students and community members:
- Allied Health Careers.com: Employment opportunities for allied health careers.
- America's Job Exchange - Job Centers of California, local area job available
- CareerBuilder.com: CareerBuilder.com seeks to provide information and jobs on a global level; connecting talent to careers.
- CareerRookie.com: CareerRookie.com is a site that hosts jobs for internships, part-time jobs and entry-level career positions across the United States.
- Collegegrad.com: Look for a job based on your industry area and location.
- College Job Bank: A job search database geared towards college students and graduates
- Edjoin.org: Edjoin.org is a job-searching tool for people who are interested in working at a school district, and with other educational institutions across the United States.
- ExploreHealthCareers.org: Learn the many different types of allied health careers, educational paths, financial aid, and up to date info on the health care profession.
- Free Resume Templates: This site has a short guide about choosing the right template, and near the bottom of the page, they offer a variety of template options that are divided into eight categories, such as Basic or ATS-Optimized.
- Internships.com: Land the perfect internship with positions available all across the united states.
- InternWeb.com: Look for internship opportunities across the United States.
- Indeed.com: Look for a variety of full and part-time positions.
- LinkedIn: Helps you to connect your job search to a professional network along with your family, friends and college alumni.
- Multicultural Advantage: Find Jobs, internships, and scholarships for students of diverse backgrounds
- Snagajob.com: Find part-time work in a variety of industry areas.
Quotes to Ponder
"Thoughts are not facts. Don't believe everything you think." --@wetheurban
"Be proud of yourself. You've been through so much, and despite it all, you're still here, pushing forward." --@wetheurban
"You are absolutely capable of creating the life you can't stop thinking about. Stop living in your head. It's time to make your dreams happen." --Unknown
"Be thankful for all of it." --Unknown
"Sometimes there are great things in us that we fail to see, but those who love us see it." --The Wonderfully Made Patreon Podcast
"Just because it is not happening right now doesn't mean it never will." --@wetheurban
"Stay true to your vision, even if you're the only one who sees it." --@wetheurban
"You haven't lost who you are, you're just different now. And that's okay." --Unknown
"Their opinion is not your reality." --@wetheurban
"Stop creating competitions that don't exist." --Unknown
"It's okay to make mistakes and it's okay to not be good at everything." --Unknown
"It's time that you allow the life you've always wanted." --Unknown
"You are not responsible for maintaining anyone else's happiness." --@wetheurban
"We were literally put on this earth to love and be loved." --@wetheurban
"If someone comes across your mind, check on them. God did that for a reason." --R.M. Drake
"If protecting your peace is selfish, then so be it." --Unknown
"No more waiting to become. It's time to simply be." --Unknown
"The whole time you thought you weren't good enough, you were overqualified." --Unknown
"Start believing that nothing is 'too good' for you." --@wetheburn
"My soul is on a budget. I cannot afford stress, envy, negative vibes, doubt, or deceit." --Unknown
* More job and/or internship opportunities are located in the CHC Career Center.