CTE/Work Certification Programs for You
3 Steps to Successful Enrollment
The Placement Process is MANDATORY for ALL Students to be eligible to register for courses and is used to place students in college level
Math and English. Access the Online Placement through your personal WebAdvisor account.
If you previously attended another college and completed Math & English coursework, you may be exempt/waived from completing the placement process. Please make an appointment with a Counselor at Online Counseling.
Meet with a counselor to discuss college expectations and develop a Student Education Plan (SEP) based on your educational/career goals.
You can schedule an appointment by Stopping by in-person CCR (building 6)- 201 (Campus Map) or call us at 909-389-3366.
Check your registration date and register for classes via WebAdvisor. For information on how to register visit the Registration Walkthrough Video or the CHC Counseling web page.
Print your Registration Statement from WebAdvisor. This is your receipt/proof of enrollment and acts as your class schedule.
Please note that once your application has been processed you will be eligible to enroll at any of our colleges and do not need to submit a separate application for each college.
I've Been Admitted, Now What?
Complete the FAFSA application (CHC School Code: 009272) or California Dream Act application (for undocumented students).
After three business days, please visit your Financial Aid Self-Service account to review your next steps. If you need further assistance please feel free to schedule an online appointment if you have any questions.
- EOPS is a program that helps first generation, low-income or single parent students.
- NextUp is a program that supports the educational journey of current and former foster youth on our campus.
- CARE provides educational support services for the academically under-prepared, low income, single parent population.
- CalWORKs is a program that provides education, training, and supportive services to students on public assistance.
- DREAMERS is a program designed to assist undocumented students, DACA students, and those from
mixed status families into college.
Note: Please note that these programs have one application, Apply today!
- Student Accessibility Services (SAS) provides academic adjustments, auxiliary aids, and services to students with disabilities so they can participate fully in the college experience.
- Veterans Resource Center provides assistance to veterans and their dependents that may be eligible for various veteran educational benefits and helps transition veterans from the military to civilian life within the academic environment.
Are you a...?
Child Development and Education
Capture the knowledge, experience and skills you need to teach in an early learning environment such as preschool, or pursue additional education to prepare to work in primary and intermediate grades.
Computer Information Systems
Whether your career goal is to develop software or hardware, design or support information networks, analyze existing computer systems or discover new ways to improve their performance, our program will help prepare you to become a valuable job-ready IT communicator.
Digital Media/ Multimedia
Learn how to use industry relevant computer software to develop designs that communicate ideas, inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
Emergency Medical Services
Discover the knowledge and skills necessary to provide immediate vital medical care for incidents as varied as automobile accidents, heart attacks, drowning, childbirth, injuries and gunshot wounds.
Do you have a passion for teamwork and a commitment to public service in the control and prevention of fire, the handling of hazardous materials, investigation, rescue operations, security and safety? If so, the CHC Fire Academy is the program for you.
Work with physicians, radiologists and other health care professionals to prepare patients for examinations and X-rays.
Learn the information, skills and activities required to become a competent registered respiratory therapist.