Welcome to Crafton Hills College Online Counseling Services. This dynamic service is designed to provide synchronous online counseling sessions for students who might otherwise not be able to visit the counseling center in-person. These online services utilize Cranium Cafe, an interactive and secure online meeting hosting portal.
What you need to participate:
- Any desktop or laptop with a camera (preferred method) OR
- A tablet device (video capabilities currently not available for iOS Apple devices - coming soon)
- Chrome browser
- Headphones (optional)
Is Online Counseling Right for Me?
This service is for current and prospective CHC students who have time constraints that make it difficult to meet with a counselor in-person during normal business hours. A variety of questions may be answered in an online counseling session, however due to the nature of online counseling some topics must be discussed with a counselor in-person.
Online counseling is available for the following services:
- General questions
- Questions regarding certificate/degree/transfer requirements
- Registration information
- Review or update of a previously drafted Student Educational Plan (SEP)
- Assessment waivers/Pre-requisite clearance (must have electronic copy of outside transcript to share with the counselor online)
Students requiring assistance with the following services should make a face-to-face appointment by calling 909-389-3366:
- Comprehensive Student Educational Plan (SEP) - requires one full hour
- Probation/Academic Dismissal
- International Student admissions
- Financial Aid Term Dismissal - requires one full hour
- Veteran Student Counseling
Currently online counselors are available Monday - Wednesday between the hours of 4:00 - 7:45 pm PST.
*Please note, online counseling services will not be available on major holidays.
Please review our FAQ's before starting an online counseling session as you may find your answer there.
You may meet with a counselor by "Knocking" on the virtual door of an available counselor (indicated by the green button on their Cafe Card, shown below).
You will then be prompted to login to your WebAdvisor account. After doing so you will be sent to the virtual lobby of the online counselor.